Friday 5 January 2018

Module review for my Year 4 Semester 1 modules

Year 4 Semester 1

It's finally my final year! When I was in year 1 I recalled envying those year 4 graduating students. But now at this point, I am not looking forward to graduation. Life after graduation is like a dark abyss, once you enter it, you'll be faced with life's stresses and problems all thrown at you. Before you know it, you'll have emerged from the other end of the abyss, having conquered life and it's troubles, but finding yourself too weak and frail to enjoy the last few remaining years in life.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am from BME and taking CS2107 too. Will you be able to share your notes and answers with me. I'm really lost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have emailed the notes to your enginclub email. All the best for the module!

      Delete