Monday 11 May 2015

Module review for my Year 1 Semester 2 modules

Year 1 Semester 2

It's the end of my 1st year in NUS, and I must admit that it wasn't an easy journey (because my brain was a little rusty from my 2 year break from studying while serving NS). I realised the importance of module reviews are to freshies (having been scouring through them myself when bidding for modules). Thus I've decided to create this blog, for you!

I'll try as best to give an in-depth review, as well as throw in everything I think you'll need at hand to aid you in scoring for the module. After all, we're on different bell-curves *sniggers









3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I'm thinking of taking up BME in NUS this year, will it be possible for you to provide me with a more in-depth look into the course and what I'll be studying. Also, if I don't have a physics background, will it be really hard to catch up?
    Thanks in advance. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am intending to take GEH1049 next semester and it will great if you could send me the notes/tutorial questions for it. My email is vinphua@hotmail.com. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chillax man, since it's a guest lecture, the content will change every time. And trust me, there is nothing to mug for in this module. Just go to lecture unprepared and enjoy the session.

      The only preparation is the weekly quiz, which all the answers can be found in the reading they upload prior to each lecture session.

      *Disclaimer: This module was taken 3 years ago, lecture style may have changed

      Delete